Perfect Pick Up Lines

Love is in the air! Source: Aquarium of the Pacific

It’s the season of love, and many teenagers feel compelled to go out of their way to surprise their significant other with flowers, chocolate, and some rather extravagant gifts. However, there is also always a group of teenagers who haven’t quite figured themselves out yet, but still wish to have a special someone to celebrate the day with. If you can relate, fear no more; we’ve done the job for you! After contacting experienced individuals in the field, we have developed a comprehensive guide of endorsed pickup lines proven to be successful. Hopefully, at least one of them works in your favor and you have an amazing Valentine’s Day with that special someone ;).

1. You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business. (Endorsed by Rachna Gupta)
  2. Be mine because you’re fine. (Endorsed by Sibil Shibu)
  3. I’m sorry I didn’t get you chocolates for Valentine’s Day, but if you want something sweet, I’m right here. (Endorsed by Courtney Cagnolatti)
  4. Good thing I have my library card, ‘cuz I’m checking you out. (Endorsed by Olivia Orobor)
  5. Do you have any raisins? No? Then how about a date? (Endorsed by Courtney Cagnolatti)
  6. Are you a wifi-hotspot? Because I’m feeling a connection. ;) (Endorsed by Sibil Shibu)
  7. Are you a trash can? Because I’d like to take you out. (Endorsed by Chandra Gangavarapu)
  8. I heard you’re good at algebra. Can you just replace my X without asking Y? (Endorsed by Patrick Borse)
  9. If you were a triangle, you would be a-cute one. (Endorsed by Jake Sutter)
  10. Did your license get suspended for driving all these gals crazy? (Endorsed by Chandra Gangavarapu)

Krisha Patel
Krisha is a junior from Schaumburg who lives in 1506A. She is very excited to serve as the Lifestyle Section Editor during the 2019-2020 school year. Besides The Acronym, she enjoys entrepreneurship, medicine, dancing, and simply spending time with her friends and family!

Be the first to comment on "Perfect Pick Up Lines"