TIME: 1 week
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- ask and answer questions about when you go to bed and wake up in general.
- ask and answer questions about when you went to bed and woke up in the past.
- ask and answer questions about when you will go to bed and will wake up in the future.
- write any of those questions and answers.
By the end of this unit, you will have learned:
- how to use two intransitive action verbs—to go to sleep & to wake up.
- how to write the Chinese characters for those two verbs.
- how tense works in Japanese: non–past vs. past.
- how to use another postpositional case–marking particle for marking the time of an action.
- how to use three relative time words: yesterday, today, and tomorrow.