TIME: 5 weeks
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- ask and answer questions about what classes you are taking.
- ask and answer questions about who your teachers are for those classes.
- ask and answer questions about when your classes begin and end—by times and mods.
- speak of your classes in terms of the order they occur.
- express your likes and dislikes in varying degrees about both your classes and your teachers.
- describe your classes and teachers using a limited number of adjectives.
- write any of those questions and answers.
By the end of this unit, you will have learned:
- at least 25 new nouns representing various academic subjects.
- more hiragana symbols and how to write long vowels.
- how to use two new post–positional case–marking particles for marking the beginning time and ending time of an event/class.
- how to use ordinal numbers.
- how to use adjectives to describe, in this case, your classes and teachers.