TIME: 2 weeks
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- ask and answer questions about birthday years, birth months, and birth dates.
- ask when your classmates were born.
- tell your classmates when you were born.
- ask and answer questions about when your birthday is.
- tell what year you were born in according to the Chinese zodiac system.
- write any of these questions and answers.
By the end of this unit, you will have learned:
- vocabulary for the days of the month.
- indigenous numbers from 1 to 10.
- vocabulary for the months of the year.
- kanji necessary to write what you have learned to say.
- about the Chinese zodiac system.