TIME: 2 weeks
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- tell what or where you want to eat, and negotiate a final decision about this with friends.
- discuss the menu options with friends.
- order food from a restaurant server.
- interact appropriately with a restaurant server.
- order in a sushi bar.
- write any of these questions and answers.
By the end of this unit, you will have learned:
- what kinds of foods are served in different kinds of Japanese restaurants.
- other differences among different types of Japanese restaurants.
- how ordering in a Japanese restaurant is different than in an American restaurant.
- restaurant and table etiquette.