TIME: 2 weeks
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- describe the weather conditions—right now and in the past.
- predict what the weather will be tomorrow or at some time in the future.
- talk about changes in weather, e.g., from cool to hot, from sunny to rainy.
- talk about a return to a previous weather condition.
- talk about continuing weather conditions.
- talk about the weather condition getting worse, or continuing to change in the same direction—to get even colder or hotter than it is now.
- write any of these questions and answers.
By the end of this unit, you will have learned:
- how to to speak of changes in state—from one state into another.
- more about using the pre–verbial form of adjectives—that is, their adverbial form.
- about using the particle に as one of the possibilities for making an adverb from a noun.
- use expressions in Japanese to express such ideas as “again”, “still”, “not yet”.