TIME: 2 weeks
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- use vocabulary and expressions that are unique to sushi bars.
- identify and name common sushi bar ingredients on sight—as they can be seen in the refrigerated glass cases at the sushi bar’s counter.
- read common items found on a sushi bar menu.
- place an order or make requests of the sushi chef.
By the end of this unit, you will have learned:
- sushi bar etiquette.
- how to order in a sushi bar.
- language that is unique to sushi bars—things that all Japanese know.
- a lot about fish and seafood—names and appearance.
- about the various types of sushi.