TIME: 2 weeks
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- locate the prefectures of Japan on a map.
- identify by name the prefectures of one or more regions.
- write the names (in 漢字) of the prefectures for one or more regions.
- talk in some detail about features and facts about one prefecture.
By the end of this unit, you will have learned:
- more geography facts that any Japanese person would know.
- some basic facts, information and details of all kinds, for one prefecture—your choice. You will show this in a classroom presentation.