Requires IMSA Student be on campus and connected to an Ethernet connection in their Res Hall Room or connected to the airimsa wireless network.
Accessing the Student (//students.imsa.edu) or Video (//video.imsa.edu) servers
- Go to the File menu from the desktop. You can access this by just hovering over the top bar. If you’re having troubles finding this menu, press Ctrl+Alt+D and then hover over the top bar.
- Select “Connect to Server…”
- Use the following settings
- Type: Windows Share
- //students.imsa.edu (Student Server)
- //video.imsa.edu (Video Server)
- Leave Share and Folder empty
- Username: Your IMSA User Name (excluding @imsa.edu)
- Password: Your IMSA account password
- Click Connect
- Find the folder/directory you wish to access and click on it
- You will be prompted again for your IMSA user name and password
- Click connect to mount folder/directory
Creating a Bookmark to your most used IMSA server folders/directories
Creating a bookmark on a folder/directory you use frequently is recommended, as it will save you time access in the future.
- Find the folder that you accessed previously, usually in the lower right hand corner of your home screen
- Right click and select “Add Bookmark”
- A bookmark should show up in the Bookmarks section near the top of the left side bar