Have you ever wondered what type of dessert you would be? Well, I have! Take this quiz to find out: are you more of a brownie, cupcake, or piece of pie? Let’s see!
- What activity sounds most like your perfect Friday night?
- Staying in and watching a movie
- Dressing up and partying with friends
- Trying that new restaurant down the street
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- A bunny
- A lion
- A giraffe
- Your house is on fire and you only have time to grab one item to save. What is it?
- Your journal
- Your favorite shoes
- Your limited-edition comic book collection
- Tomorrow is the first day of school. What outfit are you going with?
- Whatever you see first in the morning
- The new fit you bought last weekend
- The shirt you made this summer
- It’s your birthday! What are you going to do?
- Have a small, intimate gathering with a couple of friends
- Throw a huge party and invite all your friends
- Go with some friends to try a pottery class for the first time
- You’re going to the beach. What are you doing there?
- Playing some beach volleyball and swimming in the water
- Lounging on the beach and getting a nice tan
- Making sandcastles and shell necklaces for your friends
Mostly ones: You are a brownie!
You are easygoing and love to simply hang out. You go with the flow and don’t let anything bother you too much. You have a few close friends and love to hang out with them, but you enjoy your “me time” a lot, too. And, just like a brownie, you have your powdered sugar on top, or your flare, that gives you a bit of a competitive spirit.
Mostly twos: You are a cupcake!
Just like a cupcake, you stand tall and wear your sprinkle accessories proudly, showing off the fit. You are confident and outspoken. You care about your appearance a lot and love to go out with your friends. You have a lot of friends and are hardly ever found without them. You have an adventurous spirit and are always down to go out and have a great time.
Mostly threes: You are a piece of pie!
You stray away from the norm and rock your own, unique style, just like the patterns on top of a pie. You aren’t afraid to try new things and instead thrive from doing so. You keep a close group of friends that love to venture out as much as you do but know lots of people from all the places you’ve visited. You are really creative, and it shows through your activities and choice of clothes (most of which you probably thrifted or made yourself).
Did you get the result you thought you would, or something completely different? Now you know what flan-tastic dessert you are!