Cookie Bake Chronicles

Photo from Padurariu Alexandru, distributed under Creative Commons Zero by Unsplash Project

Many students have one food they enjoy most at IMSA: the chocolate chip cookie bake. However, I would argue that there is one food that is superior: the oatmeal raisin cookie bake. I believe that this should be more popular.

The oatmeal raisin cookie bake isn’t much different than its chocolate cousin, but it does have some major differences. For example, instead of containing the unhealthy chocolate chips, the oatmeal raisin cookie contains raisins. Chocolate is known to cause lots of health issues. It reduces cholesterol, stroke risk, and diabetes risk. Besides, life is short, and the most important thing to do is to spend time eating stuff we dislike for health benefits.

In addition, eating the oatmeal raisin cookie makes you happier. You can get as much of the oatmeal raisin cookies as you want, because nobody else likes them. (Do you see how quickly the chocolate chip cookie bake vanishes?) Some may argue that since the chocolate chip cookie bake is eaten more quickly by more people, that means it is better. In reality, what is better: less tastiness and no wait, or more tastiness and a long wait? Obviously the former. It may seem like the latter is worth the wait, but in an era where information is at the click of a finger, waiting has gone out of style.

Hopefully you all will be motivated to consider changing your focus. I would stay to convince you more, but I hear that they have the chocolate chip cookie bake at Sodexo tonight. I need to make sure no innocent sophomores make the poor choice of eating this deceptive dish. I have decided to make the sacrifice and eat the entire container myself.

You’re welcome.

Be the first to comment on "Cookie Bake Chronicles"