Now that it’s February, we’re all awaiting one holiday loved by some, hated by others, and known by all: Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re a sophomore, junior, or senior, it’s never too late to give up on any changes that might come your way.
Who knows, maybe the only thing you were missing all along was a little bit of smooth talk?
Here are some pick up lines guaranteed to spice up your love life!
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- Did the sun just come up or was that your smile?
- Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
- Roses are red, my face is too, but that only happens when I’m around you.
- You’re so cute that I forgot my pickup line.
- If you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
- Do you like naan? Because there’s naan other like you.
- Will you be my jolli-BAE?
- Are you from Korea? Because I think you’re my Seoul-mate.
- If you were a potato, you’d be a really nice potato.
And I really can’t call myself an IMSA student without including these:
- How come I know so many digits of pi, but zero digits of your phone number?
- Are you full of beryllium, gold, and titanium? Because you’re Be-Au-Ti-full
- If I were a worm, all five of my hearts would beat for you.
- Hey, are we sharing electrons? Because I’m feeling a covalent bond between us.
- Your eyes are like limpid pools of primordial ooze, and I am the protozoa that wants to swim in their depths.
Actual cute, wholesome ones. Walk up to me and say these. Do it.
- I guess I’m a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.
- If a star fell every time I thought of you, there’d be none left in the sky.
- If I were a cat, I’d spend all 9 lives with you.
- I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you.
- You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall… is in love with me :)
Remember, the clinginess of a pickup line is an art in itself. I wish you the best of luck!
Be the first to comment on "ISMA Pick-up Lines for Ethically Creative Teens"