Valentine’s Day. That word itself can be daunting to some people. It might be the day you’re revealing your feelings for your crush, the one day you’re annoyed by the lovebirds that seem to surround you, or you might not even care at all. But hey, what harm can a little sweetness do to your life? To satisfy your sweet tooth, I’ve brought some treats you can try out for Valentine’s Day. Whether you want something to give to your loved ones, your friend, or just want something for yourself, we have you covered.
Making My Heart Popcorn <3
- In a pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add in white chocolates.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Add popcorn and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour out onto a cookie sheet.
- Add additional sprinkles and candies as necessary.
- Let set until cooled.
Rice Krispies Hearts
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix in the crisped rice cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly into an 11×17-inch rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cut the treats into heart shapes when cool.
- Melt the candy or white chocolate chips. Stir in a few drops of food coloring, if you’d like. Dip the edges of the treats into the candy and decorate with sprinkles.
Strawberry Nutella Shake
- Add milk, strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and Nutella to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add a spoonful of Nutella to the bottom of a large glass. Pour the milkshake into the glass. Add whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.
If these are too hard and you just want some recommendations on what to try, I’ve also got you covered. Check out this list!
- Red Velvet Heart Sandwich Cookies
- Ice Cream Sandwich Hearts
- Double Chocolate Heart Doughnuts
- Sweetheart Cherry Ricotta Pies
- Heart-Shaped Eggs and Toast
- Pink Valentine Pancakes
- Sugar Cookie Cake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts
I hope these recommendations have helped you find the perfect treat this Valentine’s Day! Happy eating and good luck to all the brave hearts out there ;)